Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 16 julio 2006 - 00:47

Let's see how good you are at remembering old Tv series, I'll pick an episode and give you a basic idea baout it, and you tell me whatever you remember from that episode without looking for an episode guide  devil.gif

LET'S BEGIN!

Shiryu vs Okko.
Posted Image

#2 Kaia

Kaia

Miembro habitual

• 66 mensajes
Pais:
Austria
Signo:
Leo
-
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 18 julio 2006 - 10:50

I think, Okko was a student of Dohko too, but Dohko has kicked him out, because he hasn't obey his orders. Okko has fight with other kids, which Dohko has forbidden him.

I think, they have called Shiryu and Dohko, the Dragon and the tiger.

At that time was Shiryu blind and when both meet each other, Okko has shown mercy and goes. That was the scene, where Okko has saved Shunrei's life and she told Okko, that SHiryu is blind.

During the fight, Okko has blindfold himself, because Shiryu is blind and Shiryu hasn't worn his Cloth, because Okko hasn't one too.
I think Shiryu has broken Okko's right arm and with an attack, I think it was "Rozan SHo Ryu Ha" Shiryu has beaten Okko, but Okko died after the battle.
Before Okko passed away, Dohko said, that he accepts Okko now as his true student.

That's all, what I remember...

#3 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 18 julio 2006 - 21:09

O_O that was pretty much the whole episode.........you're good!

now, let's make it harder, lets say:

Milo vs Seiya/Shiryu thumbsup.gif
Posted Image

#4 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 19 julio 2006 - 00:07

That's an easy one!

Seiya and Shiryu get to the 8th temple (Scorpio) before Shun who is "warming up" Hyoga. Milo is there to greet them with a "Restriction" and both bronze saints are paralyzed.

They try to attack and Seiya achieves to hit Milo once, but then Milo performs his Scarlet Needle, leaving the bronze saints with a stinging pain, but then Hyoga appears holding Shun in his arms, promising he will not waste Shun's life and will defeat Milo.

That's all I remember sleep.gif

En construcción...

#5 Kaia

Kaia

Miembro habitual

• 66 mensajes
Pais:
Austria
Signo:
Leo
-
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 19 julio 2006 - 02:50

345Retrohelix thank you for your compliment.

However, I can answer the next one, because I haven't saw this episdoe yet... *droop*

#6 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 19 julio 2006 - 08:33

@_@ you guys know too much xD, let me think, ............loading.......got it!

Aiolia vs Seiya, first time.
Posted Image

#7 Panthro

Panthro

Miembro de honor

• 885 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Leo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 19 julio 2006 - 23:35

the mexican saint!!
the fly!!! smile5.gif laugh.gif
what else?? what else?? the cloth of Sagitarius aiding Seiya...
Seiya coming out from the hospital

not necessarily in that order nah.gif

JXFlJ.jpgba2Il.jpgCScJP.jpg

#8 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 00:41

Let me recall...

Seiya gets out of the hospital chased by Shaina, who runs after him on a forest, but then 3 silver saints appear before Seiya (Sirius, Dio, Arghetti), then Aioria shows up and says he will kill Seiya by orders of the Pope Ares, the 3 silver saints beat Seiya until they pretend to finish him off and throw him in the air, where the Sagittarius cloth (which was missing at the bottom of a lake) saves him once again and beats the 3 silver saints by itself.

Saori appears and tells Aioria she is the real Athena, but the Gold Saint wanted to prove it and was about to hit Athena when Seiya captures his Lightning Volt by will of his cloth and begins to fight with Aioria, Shaina gets in the way and gets hit hard in the back by Aioria's power, then Aioria tries to attack Athena again but... Aioros' spirit rises from the Sagittarius Gold Cloth and tells his brother he's stupid for trying to attack the very Athena, Aioria repents, swears loyalty to Saori and the Gold Cloth disappears once again smile5.gif

En construcción...

#9 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 08:59

the mexican saint!!
the fly!!! smile5.gif5.gif laugh.gif
what else?? what else?? the cloth of Sagitarius aiding Seiya...
Seiya coming out from the hospital

not necessarily in that order

mexican saint???? the fly??????? wtf? @_@ lol, that's some description xD

Let me recall...

Seiya gets out of the hospital chased by Shaina, who runs after him on a forest, but then 3 silver saints appear before Seiya (Sirius, Dio, Arghetti), then Aioria shows up and says he will kill Seiya by orders of the Pope Ares, the 3 silver saints beat Seiya until they pretend to finish him off and throw him in the air, where the Sagittarius cloth (which was missing at the bottom of a lake) saves him once again and beats the 3 silver saints by itself.

Saori appears and tells Aioria she is the real Athena, but the Gold Saint wanted to prove it and was about to hit Athena when Seiya captures his Lightning Volt by will of his cloth and begins to fight with Aioria, Shaina gets in the way and gets hit hard in the back by Aioria's power, then Aioria tries to attack Athena again but... Aioros' spirit rises from the Sagittarius Gold Cloth and tells his brother he's stupid for trying to attack the very Athena, Aioria repents, swears loyalty to Saori and the Gold Cloth disappears once again

damn, either you have an awesome memory, or you're reading an episode guide 28.gif

ok ok, let's try this, seiya vs the spider 04.gif
Posted Image

#10 Seiya_de_Sanitario

Seiya_de_Sanitario

Ser Temido o Respetado? Por que no las 2?

• 1,602 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Libra
El Imperio
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 11:22

Well, that happened after Shiryu went blind for the first time. Everyone was just going around and trying to find ways for him to regain his sight, especially Seiya, something that raised some suspicions among fans unsure.gif . In any case, he heard from Kiki, if I'm not mistaken, that there was a spring in the Himalayas that produced some sort of magic elixir called the "Water of Life" that could cure most illnesses and physical conditions.

So, taking Kiki's word for granted, Seiya goes off to Tibet to find said spring, climbing the mountains in classic Spidey style. Ultimately, he finds said spring, but he's attacked by vulture-like birds that guard it. He defends himself from the attack of the birds but he's overwhelmed by them, but he wins their respect in a way I can't really remember. Then, he packs some of the exilir ina gourd he carries and takes off, but not before Aracne of Tarantula, yet another Silver Saint/assasin arrives to kill him. As he didn't have his Cloth on him, for the first part of the battle Aracne has the edge, and traps Seiya in some sort of web technique and prepares to give him the coup de grace.

However, before this happens, Kiki appears out of nowhere, in classic Kuru deus ex machina style, and teleports Seiya's Cloth to him. He puts it on and, to our complete surprise dry.gif , he kills Aracne in a matter of seconds. After coming out on top, he thanks Kiki for saving his butt and takes off for China to meet Shiryu and give him the elixir. Ultimately, the "Water of Life" has no effect on Shiryu's eyesight, but that's another episode, or at least I think it was...

DO SVIDANYA!! s50.gif

P.D.: By the way Retro, you should start giving out points for this laugh.gif
Posted Image

#11 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 13:18

Wasn't the Steel Saint Sho who gave the Cloth to Seiya? blink.gif he even nulled Aracne's power with the kind of vacuum he had in his "cloth". By the way, that was just a filling episode just to prolong a little more the battle in the Sanctuary, for "the water of life" meant nothing to Shiryu doh.gif

I'm not reading an episode guide, normally I've got bad memory for my own memories, but good with numbers and series I see on TV 04.gif

By the way Retro, you should start giving out points for this

Totally agree! big_grin.gif

En construcción...

#12 Panthro

Panthro

Miembro de honor

• 885 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Leo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 14:33

i like my descriptions better!! 28.gif
i don't want points for this, i´m not greedy... i do it just for the love of it nah.gif
laugh.gif

wasn't arachne some contorsionist in spider clothes?? xDDDDDDD
i remember Seiya fighting some crows or something... and losing to them descojone1gg.gif and of course, the appearance of one of the strongest saints in all the SS Universe... the Steel Saint!! laugh.gif (If june is not around, someone has to stand ground for them huh0iw.gif )

JXFlJ.jpgba2Il.jpgCScJP.jpg

#13 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 19:03

steel saints? omg, haxxorz! xD

By the way Retro, you should start giving out points for this

points? nah, i haven't really stablished this part of the forum properly, i have nothing to give back in exchange for their points, and this place is not even crowded enough for that...........

anyway, here's the next task xD

Jamian of Crow, first episode devil.gif
Posted Image

#14 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2006 - 23:42

Uh! not very sure about that, let me see...

Hyoga just finished fighting Babel (with the help of the Steel Saints XD) then darkness falls and some crows somehow make Saori faint, then catch her on strands and kidnap her and took her to their master, Jamian, that was the very first time Jamian appeared, I think! upsi.gif

En construcción...

#15 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 21 julio 2006 - 07:24

lol, not bad, let's see...............Virgo's temple, second episode :P
Posted Image

#16 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 22 julio 2006 - 23:40

If you mean the second episode of the fight in Virgo's Temple then it is:

Ikki somehow gets there to save his brother Shun whose head was about to get cut off by Shaka, one of Shaka's f.inger bleeds from a feather (of the cloth) that Ikki threw at him, the drops of blood become a massive sea of blood (Shaka floats above it!) and try to drown Ikki, but he raises his cosmo and vaporizes the liquid. The fight goes on with an obvious advantage for Shaka and the episode ends with the Gold Saint executing his SeiSamSara and Ikki falls. That's what I remember sleep.gif

PD: f.inger = the_bird.gif XDDDDDD

Editado por Misanthrope, 22 julio 2006 - 23:40 .

En construcción...

#17 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 23 julio 2006 - 11:23

PD: f.inger = the_bird.gif XDDDDDD

upsi.gif i gotta go fix that one xD

yep, you got it right again ¬¬, alright, one that has nothing to do with the 12 temples, Seiya vs Sea Horse, first episode :D
Posted Image

#18 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 02 febrero 2007 - 23:39

Alright, let's revive this thread, if you don't know the rules go check the first post, tell me what you remember without looking at a guide.

Seiya vs Sea Horse, first episode ;)
Posted Image

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·