SKIN © XR3X

What was your first experience with Saint Seiya?

• Por favor, entra en tu cuenta para responder
10 respuestas a este tema

#1 Seiya_de_Sanitario

Seiya_de_Sanitario

Ser Temido o Respetado? Por que no las 2?

• 1,602 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Libra
El Imperio
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 24 junio 2006 - 21:28

Most of us Saint Seiya fans have been so for a very long time (I go back about 10 years myself), and we have "origin" stories as diverse as our backgrounds, which are always pretty interesting to hear, if you ask me, especially from "non-traditional" SS fans.

I'd have to really think hard to remember how exactly I first found out about the existence of SS, but it must have been through Colombian TV. Back when I was a little lad I use to live in an apartment building, and unexplicably we could receive in our TV sets, without any cable or anything, the Colombian TV channel Caracol (or so I think). And it was through that channel that I first saw Saint Seiya (I think it was the actual show, but it could have been some ads or something). Later on, the show started to air in our country and my fandom really got initiated, but that was the way everything started.

Not exactly a story fit for a Friday night TV m.ovie, but my story anyhow laugh.gif  rolleyes.gif

DO SVIDANYA!! s50.gif

Editado por Seiya_de_Sagitario, 24 junio 2006 - 21:29 .

Posted Image

#2 Saouri

Saouri

~Oishii Nyan~

• 4,089 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Capricornio
Madrid
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 25 junio 2006 - 09:38

My first SS experience was... almost 11 years ago.
In the summer vacations of 1995 the show started in Televen, one of the younger tv channels of Venezuela.

Saint Seiya start a monday, just after Dragon Ball.
I saw the trailer of the serie on tv the week before and i crush with the characters.

And that monday i made a "date" with the TV  09.gif
It was the beginning of a long-time-relationship with Saint Seiya, one of my favorites japanese animation of all times.

happy.gif

#3 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 25 junio 2006 - 15:09

I feel like I grew up watching Saint Seiya, sometimes.

I'm not sure how old I was when I first saw it... it must have been 12-13 years ago. I don't have many memories of it, except for the fight against the black saints (?) and Perseus. I was positively thrilled by the fact they were turning to stone - oh noes! Besides that, I remember Aiolia - my all-time childhood crush! - and liking the show. A lot.

Years later, I'd left my home to go on vacation and left the video recording some serie I was watching. Imagine my surprise when in the final minutes before the tape ended, I caught part of an episode! I had only the most general idea of when it would air, and every week from there on, I'd sit in front of the tv waiting for it. I never managed to see it then, though.

Then, three years ago - surprise, surprise! - it was aired! This time I was ready! I bought a large suply of video tapes to record everything and all! Watching it was so wonderfully nostalgic... Each time a new guy would appear, I'd go like "oh, right! I remember this guy!!"

So... Saint Seiya and I go a long way back as well. It's been some fun 13 years!  happy.gif

s76.gif

#4 Retrohelix

Retrohelix

GRAND EXECUTION™

• 1,582 mensajes
Pais:
Guatemala
Signo:
Piscis
roxxorzlandia
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 25 junio 2006 - 19:17

my first experience with ss was when i was 14, i rented a tape with the asgard movi.e, i thought it was pretty cool, but i didnt know what it was from, and i didnt understand what was going on, after a while i got to watch the series on cable tv from a mexican channel, at the time it was channel 7 on weekdays, 13 on weekends, i think it was called tv azteca or something, it was because of them that i got to watch sailor moon (yeah, im a sm freak), i started with dragon quest (adventures of fly), in televisa's channel 5 i got to see dbz and some others, i pretty much thank mexico for that, it took many years before my country got any of those cartoons, and tv azteca was generous enough to give us (them) the 4 ss movies.
Posted Image

#5 Kaia

Kaia

Miembro habitual

• 66 mensajes
Pais:
Austria
Signo:
Leo
-
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 17 agosto 2006 - 05:29

My first experience with Saint Seiya was when I was 11, four years ago.
I found it in condition, in a Italian channel and because it was a fight Anime (in this time I was a big Dragon Ball Z Fan) I keep watching it.
However it was school time, I was not able to see each episode, but some of them.

Editado por Kaia, 17 agosto 2006 - 05:30 .

#6 bionyc

bionyc

Visitante

• 10 mensajes
Pais:
Portugal
Signo:
Leo
casa
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 09 marzo 2008 - 09:47

I was five years old when I saw Saint Seiya for the first time.
The show was always after Transformers, so I had to watch it and I was stunned with the fights.
i still remeber and watch the fight between Seiya and Shiryu

#7 EviLThinKInG

EviLThinKInG

"Money over everything"

• 2,611 mensajes
Pais:
United_States
Signo:
Leo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 13 marzo 2008 - 23:41

DUDE. MY FIRST XPERIENCE?
WOW...

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY AGE AT THAT TIME
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS STILL LIVING BACK AT MEXICO CITY..QUITE LONG TIME AGO BRO.
AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT EPISODE IT WAS. I KNOW IT WAS B4 SHIRYU AND SEIYA FOUGHT AT THE TOURNAMENT.. 'CAUSE I  KEPT ON SAYING TO MYSELF.... "DAM SEIYA IS GONNA GET WHOOPPEEDD WHENEVER HE GOES AGAINST THAT KNIGHT"

BUT IT WAS LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT.. I KEPT THE SAGA ALL THE WAY UNTIL THEY DIDN'T TELEVISED IT ANYMORE. THEN I WENT TO DBZ BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY. LOL

SAINT SEIYA... IT'S JUST AWESOME.. A CARTOON BEFORE ITS TIME.
I STILL REMEMBER ALL THE NOSTALGy I WOULD GET WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE WOULD COME ALONG.

SAINT SEIYA WILL ALWAYS BRING BACK GOOD MEMORIES

s24.gif

Editado por evilthinking, 24 agosto 2008 - 17:43 .

tumblr_l2bde2jE0j1qz9b3ko1_500.gif

#8 Ruben_S

Ruben_S

Más cercano al gran maestro

• 2,026 mensajes
Pais:
Colombia
Signo:
Acuario
Guadalajara, Mexico
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 27 julio 2008 - 19:30

well

first i dont speak a lot of english so sorry if i write wrong

well my firste experience i dont remember good but i was to little when a see the battle of shaka and d bronze saints.. that was asome

thanks

s55.gif

thxocwjcq6h.jpg

#9 Rage Magnus

Rage Magnus

Dios Ocioso Patuno Supercuacklifragilísticoexpicuacklidoso

• 16,176 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 02 agosto 2008 - 16:05

My first experience  happy.gif  i can't remeber exactly but i can remember  the first epidode i see  laugh.gif  and is the fisrt apperance of Ikki the Phoenix and from that day I became following of SS thumbsup.gif

Definitively SS is one of the best animes that I have seen smile5.gif

turtle9yu.gif  s55.gif

Editado por Rage Magnus, 02 agosto 2008 - 16:06 .

:sonaro: ¡¡¡ Sindicato de los iluminados !!! :sonaro:
wlMvIov.gif
293eqac.gif
24x3sp3.gif
2utrjts.png

#10 Kaia

Kaia

Miembro habitual

• 66 mensajes
Pais:
Austria
Signo:
Leo
-
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 23 agosto 2008 - 07:14

My first encounter with Saint Seiya was when I was 11 or 12 years old. I found the series on an Italian channel by coincidence. Since then I have watched the series everyday, but my mother forbidden it to me, because it was too brutal for my age. Then I have got I-Net and have found the connection to Saint Seiya again.^-^

#11 alex de aries

alex de aries

EL CUERNO DORADO

• 352 mensajes
Pais:
Turkey
Signo:
Aries
new york
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 29 agosto 2008 - 17:58

I became a fan because of carlos. he ussually buys a lot of anime in DVDs. so i was really curious about getting a tattoo of a dragon in those days.

i went to carlos house to have a lan party and he was watching seiya vs shiryu which had a dragon on his back.

since then i started to learn more Spanish to comunicate with some fans (they are ussually latinos or europeans and im the only Turkish here  02.gif )

thanks to that and many other things, i learned how to write in Spanish (well, kind of)  laugh.gif

57.gif

1 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·