SKIN © XR3X

- - - - -

i need help with some words, please...

• Por favor, entra en tu cuenta para responder
5 respuestas a este tema

#1 sofia

sofia

VERDADERA defensora/fan de megaman/rockman!!!

• 1,514 mensajes
Pais:
Panama
Signo:
Virgo
Pueblo Nuevo, Panama
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 agosto 2004 - 07:22

hello!

right on this moment i'm writing another article of saint seiya into spanish, since i wrote that same article in english not too long ago, but now i decide to translated in spanish and to make it better.

but, i have a lot of english words in the english version of that article that i don know how to translate into spanish.
i even look for them in the diccionary of english-spanish, but no avail.

so, what i'm goin to do is to mensaje all those here in english phrases as example of how they are in my article, so you can help me to translate them acording to the phrases they are in, ¿bien?

well, here we go:

1- the fisrt word i'm goin to show you is "Angst"
i have seen this word many times in anime and video games fan fics, some times saying something like "this is an angst fan fic" or something like that.

here is an exmaple of one of the phrases in my article were y use the word "angst":

it seemed to me that they were saying that saint seiya is a story about  five teenage boys with severe sentimental stress and deep "angst", who come to earght and are best friend with each other.

now, can someone tell me how to translate all that into spanish with the word "angst", please???

i know how to translate tha whole paragraph without that word but since that word is soo important there, i can't just eliminated as nothing important.

now, here is another phrase were i use the same word:

there's not as much "angst" there as you think, not about the morality of fighting anyway.

here is another word ("Truth Seeker") that i know what it means but still i don't know how to translate it into spanish together with the whole sentence, here is an example:

why do girls love saint seiya so much? it is my opinion that people are atracted to the perfect beauty of them. but i'm a "truth seeker". i do not believe that all this beauty and glamour and "angst"(yes i use this word here again) are realy prevalent in SS.

so once again, i need help in order to translate that whole sentence into spanish with those 2 strange words, again.
i hope that any of you can help me, please!!!!!!

here is another sentence wer i use a word that is called "unknowable", here is an example:

for those who are more impressionable, beauty in the saints can have "unknowable" concequences.

so there you have another sentence that need to be translate into spanish, so please help me in this one too!!!

well that all for now, and i have to go.
please, help me, bien!!!

cherete andio!!!!!

#2 Guest_Black_Wolf_*

Guest_Black_Wolf_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 agosto 2004 - 23:15

"Angst" angustia  happy.gif o ansiedad

"Truth Seeker" literalmente es: buscador de verdades

"unknowable" no es posible conocerlo.. but for the text u can use desconocido  happy.gif

if u got trouble translating anything i could help  happy.gif

ss6.gif

#3 sofia

sofia

• 1,514 mensajes
Pais:
Panama
Signo:
Virgo
Pueblo Nuevo, Panama
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 06 agosto 2004 - 07:00

thank you, Black Wolf!

now, can you please tell me how can y use all those words that you just translate me into the sentence(en las frases u oraciones que puse)in a way that can make sens of what i'm trying to say in my article???

so, i was wondering if you can translate me all those sentence with those strange words together into spanish, so i can mensaje it in my article very soo, please?

once again, thank you soo much for the help Black Wolf!
kisses and cherete andio!!!!!!

#4 Guest_Black_Wolf_*

Guest_Black_Wolf_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 06 agosto 2004 - 13:25

it seemed to me that they were saying that saint seiya is a story about  five teenage boys with severe sentimental stress and deep "angst", who come to earght and are best friend with each other.

me parecio q ellos estaba diciendo q saint seiya es una historia acerca cinco adolescentes con grave stress emocional y profunda angustia, q viniero a earght (revisa q no se q es, a lo mejor es earth) y son los mejores amigos de cada uno

there's not as much "angst" there as you think, not about the morality of fighting anyway.

no hay tanta angustia como tu piensas, por lo menos no acerca de lo moral de las peleas (creo q lo redacte mal, como a ti te suene mejor)

why do girls love saint seiya so much? it is my opinion that people are atracted to the perfect beauty of them. but i'm a "truth seeker". i do not believe that all this beauty and glamour and "angst"(yes i use this word here again) are realy prevalent in SS.

por q a las niñas les gusta tanto saint seiya? mi opinon es q q la gente esta atraida a la belleza perfecta de ellos. pero soy un buscador de verdades, yo no creo q toda esta belleza y glamour y angustia (si, uso esta palabra de nuevo) son realmente predominante en SS.

for those who are more impressionable, beauty in the saints can have "unknowable" concequences.

para aquellos q son mas impresionables, la belleza en los santos puede tener concecuencias desconocidas

there u go.. i used the same words, but u could change them to whatever it sounds better to u  57.gif

ss6.gif

Editado por Black_Wolf, 06 agosto 2004 - 13:26 .

#5 sofia

sofia

• 1,514 mensajes
Pais:
Panama
Signo:
Virgo
Pueblo Nuevo, Panama
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 10 agosto 2004 - 07:56

buna ziua!
thank you Black Wolf, thank you so much. *kisses*

so...you belong to the Tzimisce clan? that is my favorite clan too, i love Rumania because of them, and i allways had love inhuman-vampires because that is what i'm becoming every day since 10 years ago. >:-D
*lol*

multumesc, la revedere Black Wolf.

#6 Guest_margah_*

Guest_margah_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 agosto 2004 - 21:44

i dont get it.. you guys are what>>?? vampireS? hahaha nice. congratulations happy.gif 

tutududududududu
tududududududud
tududuuuuuuduuududu (spa m)

s39.gif  04.gif 

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·