Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 18 julio 2004 - 21:18

I've been wondering about that. If not, could we help in this site and host an english version of Episode G?

#2 Guest_.Muaries._*

Guest_.Muaries._*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 20 julio 2004 - 22:55

Episode G Is:

It is a new Sleeve related to Saint Seiya, that it began to leave in December of year 2002... history this located 7 years before Batalla of the 12 Houses began just (before quee the Bronzed ones, Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, Shun and Ikki began with their training)

History this time this carried out by Aioria de Leo and the other Golden Saints... the enemy is Chronos and the Titanes... the mission of the Titanes is to be able to release to Chronos of the seal that has prisoner, but for it they need to recover the Megas Depranon (Souma de Chronos (Armor), that also quee is a Weapon) this sealed and hides under the Statue of Athena... that is the basic thing I hope serves  14.gif  =)

#3 Guest_DarkTrunks_*

Guest_DarkTrunks_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 23 julio 2004 - 12:50

You totally misunderstood my mensaje  09.gif I already knew about all of that. What I asked is if there are english scans for it. Because there are many english speakers that would like to read it. I'm lucky because I speak spanish as well, so I perfectly understand the spanish scans here.

Just that if possible I'd like to see it shared with the english speakers as well.

#4 Guest_Kanon_Geminis_*

Guest_Kanon_Geminis_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 24 julio 2004 - 16:09

I'm not sure if there are any english scans of eposide G available at the moment for this forum, but it wouldn't hurt if you checked the spanish version right?

#5 DarkLordDragon

DarkLordDragon

Miembro de honor

• 117 mensajes
Pais:
United_Arab_Emirates
Signo:
Geminis
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 26 julio 2004 - 07:21

Well it will be very nice if there is english scans for Episode G!! It's really very nice, I have translated Saga's story of Episode G, but I couldn't do it for the others because I don't understand Spanish much >_< so the one who will translate it I would thank him alot and would be so happy and every english fan would be happy too
user posted image

#6 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 27 julio 2004 - 12:54

Hey, I think it's a wonderful idea to translate Episode G into English! I'll gladly help with the translations! I know spanish and what I don't understand the dictionary does.. happy.gif But I think that's something more to work out with the moderators or the admin...

GUYS!! You reading this??

s76.gif thumbsup.gif

#7 Guest_DarkTrunks_*

Guest_DarkTrunks_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 27 julio 2004 - 22:16

Definitely! That's why I made the tema. I certainly could help with the translations, since I'm fluent in both languages. The problem comes in that I don't have Photoshop or any image editing program (and doing it in Microsoft Paint would just look ugly). But at least I could give accurate translation, and someone skilled in an image editing program could go and edit the pics and insert the english dialogue.

#8 Guest_dado04_*

Guest_dado04_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 28 julio 2004 - 02:57

Hey guys… you are gods!!!

#9 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 29 julio 2004 - 14:01

Well then, I have an image editing program from ulead.. very basic, but it does the job perfectly! There's only one tiny glitch left then... getting the episode g itself... dry.gif

Oh, and while we're at it...
The spanish forum also has Aioros' saga available.. but I'm not sure to whom we'd have to ask to get the images and permissions...

O administrators, where are thou???

Editado por Nyx, 29 julio 2004 - 14:18 .

#10 Guest_leo_no_neg_*

Guest_leo_no_neg_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 18 febrero 2005 - 19:05

I will gladly help with the translation. All I would need is the spanish scans and I'd be on my way... I've looked for them without luck so if anybody has 'em... help?!?

#11 Darm

Darm

The Absent Horror

• 458 mensajes
Pais:
Nicaragua
Signo:
Libra
Omicron Persei 8
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 17 marzo 2005 - 15:45

In the spanish forum, you can find the spanish
trnslation of the Ep G
Maybe they can give you permission to translate the scans
Ask Jesus Schairdt
user posted image

user posted image

#12 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 31 marzo 2005 - 16:19

QUOTE (leo_no_neg @ 19 de Feb 2005, 01:05 am)
I will gladly help with the translation. All I would need is the spanish scans and I'd be on my way... I've looked for them without luck so if anybody has 'em... help?!?

leo_no_neg, you need to have more mensajes to have access to the Episode G scans on the spannish forum... personally, I think it's a stupid rule (why keep it from some instead of sharing with everyone? What so wrong in that?), but I'm not the one who makes them...

Like I said before, I will gladly help translating and even editing the images! However, I can't do that alone - I don't have enough time on my hands right now - and this english forum seems to be a little devoid of people, so to speak...

So, if there's anyone else out there still alive and willing to do the job, PM me so we can contact Jesus, ask for permission and such and split the load... 18 chapters + extras is a lot of stuff!

(Y)

#13 Milo-Scorpion

Milo-Scorpion

Miembro de honor

• 183 mensajes
Pais:
Portugal
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 04 mayo 2005 - 08:32

Yo Nyx, long time no see, how you´re doing?

I can help yah with those translations, my english´s pretty reasonable if you want to do this thing, let´s  ask jesus for permission.
user posted image Scarlet Needle!!

#14 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 21 abril 2006 - 13:02

Wow, it's been long since the last time I showed up in this place! s68.gif

Alzirr, those are great! Do you have more chapters? I'm still willing to help translating and editing the images.
Milo-Scorpion: Yes, indeed! *waves* happy.gif

#15 samuel_077

samuel_077

Se debe intentar aunque se fracase

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 22 abril 2006 - 18:58

Well i really dunno know from where buckler gets all these chapters; but u must ask (just an advice) for a little help; maybe he gives u some scans i don't know...why don't u try?

s78.gif

#16 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 24 abril 2006 - 05:57

I bring news, non-spanish-speakers!
Now that we have official permission from Buckler, I managed to get a hold of some chapters and will start translating/editing them to mensaje here as soon as I have time! I may take some time to get started, but not too long, don't worry.

samuel_077, that is a good idea, as they'll probably have the original scans in japanese. With the chapters I have now, I'll only be editing on top of what's already edited - I'll do my best, but quality may decrease. The sad thing is, and I probably should have said this sooner, while I can understand Spanish perfectly, I cannot myself speak/write in it for the life of me... I don't know if any of them speaks English. (?)

#17 Milo-Scorpion

Milo-Scorpion

Miembro de honor

• 183 mensajes
Pais:
Portugal
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 26 abril 2006 - 16:20

Well, we´re gonna translate to english from spanish, right?

#18 Milo-Scorpion

Milo-Scorpion

Miembro de honor

• 183 mensajes
Pais:
Portugal
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 08 mayo 2006 - 11:45

Well, from what i read so far so good, it was a quick view so i´ll have to check it out with more patience and tell you the final review.

I asked that because i wouldn´t mind helping you Nyx, being also Portuguese, my spanish isn´t half bad.

#19 Saouri

Saouri

~Oishii Nyan~

• 4,089 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Capricornio
Madrid
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 11 junio 2006 - 10:13

I think is a great oportunity to re-launch the english forum, with the scanlations of Episode G.

Let me know when you upload more chapters, to make some publicity in another places.

And finally, even if my coment is a little bit late...good work, Alzirr.

#20 Nyx

Nyx

Miembro habitual

• 65 mensajes
Pais:
Italia
Signo:
Libra
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 22 junio 2006 - 09:19

I agree with you, Saouri! And publicity would be great, I don't think there are english scanlations of Episode G anywhere else. happy.gif

Right now, Milo-Scorpion and I are working on translating and editing the chapters. He's been having some computer-related troubles, so it's taking a while to get the next chapter ready. When there are further news, either myself or Milo-Scorpion will be sure to say so in this tema.

Cheers! thumbsup.gif

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·