SKIN © XR3X

- - - - -

British and American Accent

• Por favor, entra en tu cuenta para responder
23 respuestas a este tema

Encuesta: Which kind of accent do you use? (14 miembro(s) han votado)

Which kind of accent do you use?

1. British (4 votos [28.57%])

Porcentaje de voto: 28.57%

2. American (10 votos [71.43%])

Porcentaje de voto: 71.43%

3. Other (especify below) (0 votos [0.00%])

Porcentaje de voto: 0.00%

Voto Los invitados no pueden votar

#21 ℉łεüґÐ℮ℒƴṧ

℉łεüґÐ℮ℒƴṧ

Ich verlasse heut Dein Herz...

• 1,978 mensajes
Pais:
El_Salvador
Signo:
Escorpion
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 07 diciembre 2018 - 00:02

I don't believe I learned to speak any specific accent. I talk to canadians every day and their accent is very standard. The other important thing about canadians, is that there are so many foreigners, among them indians and asiatics, could you imagine their accents? XD It's hard to understand! 

However, everything is about getting used to! If a british, american  or no matter where that speaker is coming from, talks to me I could understand, but I do believe that I still sound like a latina! jajaja!

SlimyVastDingo.gif

e12504479ce2772659c7bac5fa68eb2f.png

#22 Arquero Dorado

Arquero Dorado

Miembro de honor

• 981 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Sagitario
Caracas, Venezuela
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 10 diciembre 2018 - 12:43

Inglish, veri dificul tu espik. :t420:

#23 玉 Ξɱρêгæɗ⊕г đε ﻞåɖë 帝

玉 Ξɱρêгæɗ⊕г đε ﻞåɖë 帝

♎ La Balanza del Conocimiento y El Temor ♎

• 13,484 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Libra
Valencia, Venezuela
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 10 diciembre 2018 - 13:34

I don't believe I learned to speak any specific accent. I talk to canadians every day and their accent is very standard. The other important thing about canadians, is that there are so many foreigners, among them indians and asiatics, could you imagine their accents? XD It's hard to understand! 

However, everything is about getting used to! If a british, american  or no matter where that speaker is coming from, talks to me I could understand, but I do believe that I still sound like a latina! jajaja!

Asians accent may be sometimes really hard to get, it all depends on each person of course and their own way to talk or even to care for having a good pronunciation. Yes, many canadians english is standard, yet some of em have a pretty british accent some others from Quebec have their frenchy in their accent. 

Irish and scotties also are hard to get when they use their folk speech. 

aussies are pretty british "accented".

Anyways I still prefer british accent specially on a girl. 

A time ago I was dating a british girl, she's from Blackpool and I catched the accent pretty good, now is just standard and time to time one or another word comes out of my mouth with a sort of british accent or the closest I can speak it now. 

Autor de "Principios Fundamentales del Temor  y El Teorema de Jade".                                  ✓ Fondos del Imperio: $

Por el Sensual Heroísmo que nace del corazón!

emperador_de_jade_by_bytalaris-d9g02sw.p

#24 ℉łεüґÐ℮ℒƴṧ

℉łεüґÐ℮ℒƴṧ

Ich verlasse heut Dein Herz...

• 1,978 mensajes
Pais:
El_Salvador
Signo:
Escorpion
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 11 diciembre 2018 - 00:56

When a francophone from Quebec talks in English it sounds like a british, specially if they are from  big cities as Montreal or Laval. 

Regarding asians the hardest ones to understand are chinese  and indian people, but a japanese is way easier to get whatever they say.

Cool that you got to manage the british accent, the way you are exposed to the language is actually the way you speak it, the accent your brain is getting used to is the one you produce when you talk. With English that's cool!! because the british one is kind of nice, poshy and classy but for québécoise french nobody thinks the same! XD

SlimyVastDingo.gif

e12504479ce2772659c7bac5fa68eb2f.png

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 19 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·