Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 octubre 2004 - 15:28

Yes you should watch some soup operas in TV and try to listen the common words and learn it, or if you rather to search the song's letras much better; anotehr way is to buy a english book, something easy.....

Well the english is the pig´s language....jajajaja some people say that, but to me is a bacan way to talk with them
Posted Image

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Que las fuerzas Demoniacas acaben contigo</span>

#22 samuel_077

samuel_077

Se debe intentar aunque se fracase

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 octubre 2004 - 21:22

Read, read A LOT, at least that's how I learned most of them, I knew some l-ink anyway, I'll try to remember and put it here for you to see, it's very useful!

I'd try to.....I should say i have been listening and repeat songs for a long time, my few quality of english is thanks to this metod.

I have been watching all the mensaje in the music foroum, and my list of songs on my computer has increased ( are all the people "metalero"?).

I want to write a few....Yesterday i didn't go to my english class i was so empty i did't want to see her and i didn't see her.....oh it was too "cortante" when i saw her walking in front of my Uni and I asked her for a fool thing (the homework)...she only said me "no" and into to my university i was  blink.gif .

Today after of i swam in the swiming pool (it's a "pleonasm" (como se dice)) i was decided and i began my way school....i don't know she did't seem pretty or beautiful (she is too pretty) but no as the image i took of her....Now i know when i started to asked her if she wanted to go out with me for a coffee she has already been falling in love for another guy (two more years older than me). Im not sad but eighter happy.

Now i must to concetrate in my studies....oh yeah today my coach has upgraded me, tomorrow i start with other coach it's going to be hard.  thumbsup.gif

Thanks for all of your advices

Slds

s78.gif

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·