Total:

Publicado 29 septiembre 2004 - 21:51

HI FRIENDS !!!!

MY INGLES IS VERY DIFICULD !!!!  blink.gif

I AM NOT SPEACK IN INGLES !!! ginsu_knife.gif

PLEASE HELPME  wacko.gif

THE INGLES IS VERY DIFICULD FORME !!!! 34.gif

(SI QUE ES DIFICIL )

HABER QUIEN SE ANIMA A ENTABLAR UNA CONVERSACION CONMIGO PA PODER PRACTICAR MI INGLES QUE LA VERDAD ESTA REMALO !!!

HASTA LUEGO !!!

TIEMBLEN ANTE EL AIRE CONGELADO QUE LO DESTROSA TODO

#2 Guest_margah_*

Guest_margah_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 29 septiembre 2004 - 23:25

how are you suspirito?.. i can see you're interested in learning..

what would you like to know?

s39.gif  04.gif

#3 samuel_077

samuel_077

Se debe intentar aunque se fracase

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 29 septiembre 2004 - 23:56

I hope that you don't worry if I introuduce in this tema; I want to learn english (how you may see I've a badly english)  dry.gif ...

Well I'd be here if I can (works,homeworks,....ejem  laugh.gif  a girl.... 02.gif ....etc)

See ya folks

s78.gif

Slds

#4 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 30 septiembre 2004 - 03:40

I am willing to help you or anybody else Suspirito with this english issue, you just have to mention the tema and then we will start talking about it thumbsup.gif

En construcción...

#5 SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

Miembro de honor

• 568 mensajes
Pais:
Peru
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 30 septiembre 2004 - 14:45

hi margah

fine (bien verdad ?  54.gif )

thank you for you answer !!!!  wacko.gif

i'm interested in this !!!! doh.gif

hi samuel_077

how are you ?
i'm not how answer !!!!

hi  Misanthrope

#6 Guest_margah_*

Guest_margah_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 30 septiembre 2004 - 15:56

true  happy.gif 

so just for starting, i think you should give us a brief description of how your day was, -or week- and we'll talk about it.

Me.. for example.. this whole week has been chaos at my parents house cause i'm helping them move to another house and today is the moving day.. but we are waiting for the keys of the other house so we can take everything...........Ohhh.. its taking so long..  One thing though, i might not have internet for like 5 days.. it depends how long the connection takes to be done.

Ummm.. yeah.. thats my days these days.. how about yours?.. if you need any help.. the SS english-rescuers are here! hehe

s39.gif  04.gif 

#7 samuel_077

samuel_077

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 30 septiembre 2004 - 22:13

I am going to do the homework margah gave us  happy.gif ; I prefer talk about yesterday....so badly and confusing records are passing on my mind.

All the days I go to a somekind of english class, in my classroom is a girl who is so pretty and wonderful (well i see her like this kind of girl) her name is Cristina = Cstn.....

The class was over and all the people began their "homeway" #is it okey?# I toke forces and invited her the saturday for drink a coffee or walk, and she told me "Maybe I would have so many things to do for the saturday" but I hadn't enough so I asked her if she had a free time for a meeting (como se dice cita), her answer was like a little sword cutting my stomach (something like this): "My schedule is too busy".

I began to be so stupid i did't know what to say but I should asked her one more time,......I said her "Will you do a little space for went out with me (no sé si la oración esta bien realizada)?".....Why do you want to have a meeting with me? she answerd....What?!!!!!  blink.gif  blink.gif  I said to myself ....I just want to take a coffee time with you or just walk......No no no perdon but I have so many things to do...... 15.gif That was the last time i talk with her, all the way for the bus stop was so silent (for me, just for me).

Help me wth my mistakes...

Slds

s78.gif

02.gif 

#8 SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

Miembro de honor

• 568 mensajes
Pais:
Peru
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 30 septiembre 2004 - 22:28

WHAT !!!!!!!!!  blink.gif

FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!  34.gif

LES ROGARIA QUE NO SE EXPLAYEN TANTO PS  wacko.gif
YO A LAS JUSTAS TOY CON MI " I AM " JEJEJE happy.gif

BUENO LES AGRADESCO LA MOLESTIA QUE SE TOMAN AL RESPONDERME EN ESTE IDIOMA TAN DIFICIL !!

PERO SIGANLE PLEASE !!! (QUE ASI APRENDERE ALGO  04.gif )

HASTA LUEGO MARGAH ,SAMUEL_077 AND MISANTHROPE  thumbsup.gif

#9 mu_aries

mu_aries

De Vuelta con MU

• 4,536 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Aries
DF
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 01 octubre 2004 - 15:22

Hi Suspy, the important isn't speak it like the american or british people, you just have to try, and practice; all of us have many mistakes when we write or speak it, you shuld start with the basic topics.

I had studied English for 19 years of my life, I´m not a great speaker, but I guess, I could talk with some other person.

I live in Mexico City and I´m in the last year to finish the University, I got four classes, and they use to be harder than I began (or begun...I don't remember)....Today I will go to a Tango´s bar to take some pictures from my Photography class-....

I hope in a few years stay in another country like Argentina Chile Perú or Colombia....In fact I wish go to Bogotá with my secret wife....When I met her, all my life changed....

Well Suspirito see ya later.....

Posted Image

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Que las fuerzas Demoniacas acaben contigo</span>

#10 Artemisa

Artemisa

Rusted soul

• 3,234 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Virgo
Mexico City, Mexico
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 01 octubre 2004 - 17:33

Hey, pupil!!!!  laugh.gif  You know you can ask for help when you need it, that's why I'm your teacher  04.gif !!!! It's not really difficult, you just need to practice and practice. I mean, I began with the English lessons when I was 4 years old and my last lesson was on my last year of high school, two years ago. So I tried to write stuff in English and talk to my relatives in the USA when I have the chance. I'm sure if you try hard and practice a lot, you'll master it soon.  thumbsup.gif

K88Uk1W.gif

#11 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 02 octubre 2004 - 01:08

Suspirito, I will (I'll would be the contraction of "I will", I use that a lot) give you some advice too. I learned english by myself, listening to music sung in english since I was 10, you just have to listen very good to the pronunciation and read the ly.rics while you sing the song. Take a lot of songs with different content and just start:

1st: Listen.
2nd: Read the ly.rics.
3rd: Learn and memorize the ly.rics.
4th: Sing the song while you are remembering the ly.rics.

That's how I learned thumbsup.gif

EDIT: C'mon! no one in spanish uses the word L Y R I C S to mean "letra", that's absurd!

Editado por Misanthrope, 02 octubre 2004 - 01:32 .

En construcción...

#12 samuel_077

samuel_077

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 02 octubre 2004 - 23:01

you just have to listen very good to the pronunciation and read the ly.rics while you sing the song. Take a lot of songs with different content and just start:

unsure.gif   I don't have any kind of cable so I can't watch mtv or telehit, I don´t know about the most recently songs  s4.gif .

But I do my best with the few songs in my computer. 

I've a big problem with the irregulars vervs, how do you learn those? listen and repeat the letras of songs, listen a "casette" (damn it i don't know how it must be written); how?

Slds

s78.gif

#13 Alberich

Alberich

Miembro de honor

• 3,455 mensajes
Pais:
Chile
Signo:
Geminis
-
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 00:04

wacko.gif what????? 54.gif  blink.gif

#14 samuel_077

samuel_077

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 01:10

what?????   

unsure.gif

what did i say? did i do a mistake? c'mon I want to know where i am wrong.

Well i've to sleep, see ya.

Slds

s78.gif

#15 SHaKa_BaVLi

SHaKa_BaVLi

[AnS] Kinght of Kings, Lord of sirs, God of gods...

• 5,017 mensajes
Pais:
France
Signo:
Virgo
(Bilbo) Euskadi
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 08:08

Hi "SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can´t write english well because I learn it talking but I´m going to try to explain something about my life in order you will be able to understand me....

My name is Arru I´m from Bilbao in Spain. I began in this world (in Saint Seiya´s world) when I was only 4 years. My mother bought me the comic and when I read it I couldn´t stop reading!!! It was so interested!!! Now I am 17 years old. I am looking forward to recibing your answer.

m1.gif  s35.gif
s55.gif

Editado por SHaKa_BaVLi, 03 octubre 2004 - 08:09 .

shakaiz5.gif
"When a hero cries the world falls down, but when this one smiles, the universe shakes..."

#16 Guest_margah_*

Guest_margah_*
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 12:10

awwhh samuel, that's so sad.. i guess she doesn't know what she's missing...

I am going to do the homework margah gave us   ; I prefer talk about yesterday....so badly and confusing records are passing on my mind.

im glad you're doing the homework  happy.gif  happy.gif haha... buenoyou say 'so bad and confusing memories are passing through my mind'

04.gif

All the days I go to a somekind of english class, in my classroom is a girl who is so pretty and wonderful (well i see her like this kind of girl) her name is Cristina = Cstn.....

mhhh....i dont think shes wonderful anymore  angry-fire.gif  lol, jk.

The class was over and all the people began their "homeway" #is it okey?# I toke forces and invited her the saturday for drink a coffee or walk, and she told me "Maybe I would have so many things to do for the saturday" but I hadn't enough so I asked her if she had a free time for a meeting (como se dice cita), her answer was like a little sword cutting my stomach (something like this): "My schedule is too busy".

-the people began their 'way home' (you were SO close!)
-i took forces, and invited her to go for a drink (or a walk) on saturday

I began to be so stupid i did't know what to say but I should asked her one more time,......I said her "Will you do a little space for went out with me (no sé si la oración esta bien realizada)?".....Why do you want to have a meeting with me? she answerd....What?!!!!!      I said to myself ....I just want to take a coffee time with you or just walk......No no no perdon but I have so many things to do......  That was the last time i talk with her, all the way for the bus stop was so silent (for me, just for me).

-i began to feel stupid
-i told her "will you open some time to go out with me?"
-that was the last time i talked to her

Help me wth my mistakes...

those are super small mistakes, you did awesome.. just keep practising, thats the way to learn.. but i dont know why, i dont like her now.. 28.gif 

s39.gif  04.gif 

#17 Isengard

Isengard

Lente currite noctis equi

• 5,055 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Libra
México
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 12:51

Hi, well, I have the same problem of Shaka_Bavli, I only learn how to speak, adn read english, but I almost never writr it...

Im gonna try give you some advices Suspirito:

Talk, WRite and Read are differents learning repertorys. If you wanna learn how to speak english the only thing you are gonna need is Speak english... for example: When you lern spanish, you probably did not start with grammatics, is most probable that yo learn it trought the use of the idioms in self. Like some one say before, you can read the letras at the same time you are listening the songs, in that way, you are aible to learn differents word in sounds and letter, other advice, never let go some word just because you did not understand it, in the beggining you probably will use a lot the dictionary, but in a very short time you will be aible to noticce( darse cuenta) the similitud between our lenguaje and the Anglosajon.

PD: Be sure what "kind" of english you wanna learn, is very different the "hip Hop english" that americans, england, irland an canedian english.... 46.gif

Au revoir!

#18 samuel_077

samuel_077

• 527 mensajes
Pais:
Mexico
Signo:
Sagitario
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 03 octubre 2004 - 23:36

im glad you're doing the homework

Jejeje  happy.gif

I hope that it was only the first one, i know i've a lot of mistake so i want to write more (few paragraphs) and recive your advices  thumbsup.gif

those are super small mistakes, you did awesome.. just keep practising, thats the way to learn.. but i dont know why, i dont like her now..  

dry.gif ....Those are simple mistakes, but in a exam  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif ......Don't botter of  her  happy.gif ; i think that i was just stupid, too fast....the best thing i took from all this, is that i kept money for me  laugh.gif  but know i don't have any coins i bought some dvs, videos, clothes.

Tomorrow is Mondey and i should see her, I´m crazy perdon if i am so incoherent but i wish see her; have you seen the video of "eres"? she is like that kind of girl and i (well i am not too fat, i do a lot of exercise)....the point i want to show is that's my personality. blink.gif  laugh.gif

Slds

s78.gif

#19 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Ciudadano del Mundo

• 6,316 mensajes
Pais:
Venezuela
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 octubre 2004 - 02:43

I don't have any kind of cable so I can't watch mtv or telehit, I don´t know about the most recently songs

But you don't have to have a cable operator to learn the method I posted thumbsup.gif neither MTV nor Telehit will help you very much with the ly.rics unless your tv has some kind of translator. Just put a CD or casette of any artist in your radio and make sure you know the name of the song, then, look for the ly.rics in the w.eb and print it, so you can listen to the song while you read and learn the ly.rics happy.gif

I've a big problem with the irregulars vervs, how do you learn those?

Read, read A LOT, at least that's how I learned most of them, I knew some l-ink anyway, I'll try to remember and put it here for you to see, it's very useful!

Editado por Misanthrope, 05 octubre 2004 - 02:45 .

En construcción...

#20 SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

SuSpIrItO-D-ViRgO

Miembro de honor

• 568 mensajes
Pais:
Peru
Signo:
Virgo
Energia:
Cosmos:
Ataque:
Defensa:
Velocidad:
Victorias:
Derrotas:
Total:

Publicado 05 octubre 2004 - 03:27

JEJEJEJE  54.gif

I WATCH IT !!! AND  blink.gif

I'M LOST !!!!!

I'M GOING TO THE CEID (LENGUAGE CENTER !!  wacko.gif )

AND I'M EXITED (EMOCIONADO VERDAD ?) FOR THIS !!!

THANK YOU TO ALL !!! SERA ?

I AM IN THE THIRD CICLE !!!!! 04.gif

VERB TO BE , PRESENT SIMPLE, AND PRESENT CONTINUOS!!

FOR ME IS VERY DIFICULD DO SENTENCES !!!!!

BUT I'M HAPY FOR THEIR ANSWER !!!!

adios !!!!!!

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Este tema ha sido visitado por 0 usuario(s)

1. Politica de privacidad
  2. Reglas generales ·